To maintain the beauty and quality of your jewellery, hair accessories, and scarves/stoles from Ballezia, please follow these care instructions:
- Before engaging in activities like swimming, cleaning, or using cosmetics that could expose jewellery to chemicals, take it off.
- Jewellery can suffer fading or damage if exposed to high temperatures or direct sunlight for extended periods of time, so avoid exposure.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to frequently clean jewellery to get rid of dust, oils, and fingerprints.
- Use a moderate jewellery cleaning solution created especially for the type of metal or gemstone if the piece is fragile or complicated. Observe the directions included with the cleaning agent.
Jewellery should be kept dry and cool, preferably in distinct pouches or compartments to avoid tangles and scratches.
Hair Accessories Care:
- To avoid spreading oils and debris, handle hair accessories with clean hands.
- A lot of wetness or humidity should be avoided while using hair accessories because it could harm some materials.
- Depending on the material, gently clean hair accessories with a soft, wet cloth or a light cleaning solution.
- Avoid excessive pulling or tugging on hair accessories with delicate decorations or elaborate designs to prevent damage.
- Keep hair accessories in a dry, spotless location that's out of the way of the sun and high temperatures.
- For detailed cleaning recommendations, check the care label that is affixed to the scarf or stole.
- In order to protect the delicate fibres of scarves and stoles and retain their shape, hand cleaning is frequently advised. Make use of a delicate detergent or a dedicated scarf cleaner.
- Put the scarf or stole in a mesh laundry bag and use the delicate or hand-wash cycle if machine washing is allowed.
- The scarf/stole should not be twisted or wrung; instead, gently squeeze out any excess water, and then lay it flat to dry on a clean towel.
- In accordance with the care instructions for the fabric, iron or steam the scarf/stole on low to medium heat. When pressing is required, use a cloth.
- Stoles and scarves should be kept out of the sun and away from anything sharp that could grab the fabric and cause damage.
- Please be aware that the following care recommendations are only general suggestions. It's crucial to read and abide by any specific care recommendations included with each item because various materials and patterns could call for additional maintenance.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team if you have any more queries or worries about how to take care of your jewellery, hair accessories, or scarves and stoles. We are available to help you and make sure that your accessories are kept in perfect condition.