Care and Safety precautions for Scarves
- Ensure while wearing your scarf with jewelry, zips, or near metal and sharp objects as the lightweight fabric can be prone to snags and pulls.
- Do not bleach, soak, wring or tumble dry your scarf. Note- Do not wash colors and whites together.
- Hand wash in cool water, later dry in shade.
- Embellished or Tasseled scarves must be kept separately to prevent it from entanglement.
Care and Safety precautions for Jewellery
To increase the life of your Jewellery follow the simple methods given below.
- Always wrap the jewelry in an anti-tarnish soft cloth or tissue paper after each use.
- Store it in a zip lock bag or an air tight container, preferably without a velvet base.
- Keep jewellery in a dry place to avoid humidity and
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean your jewellery after each use.
- Any contact with creams, oils, harsh chemicals and perfumes should be strictly avoided.
- Avoid water contact.
- Do not expose the jewelry to extreme temperatures.
- Layered jewelries must be kept separately to prevent it from scratching, chipping and entanglement.
Care and Safety Precautions for Hair Accessories
- Store the product in a zip lock bag when not in use to avoid tarnishing of any kind.
- Avoid bringing it in contact with sweat, perfume and moisturizer.